Lead Generation Specialist
Company: Vertice Technologies was founded in 2008 to deliver a different approach to solutions and services for the private equity and alternative asset management industry. Vertice’s flagship product, AltaReturn®, is a suite of private equity technology solutions covering fund and management company accounting, CRM, investor communications, portfolio monitoring and business intelligence. These solutions are developed on the Microsoft foundation and available as an integrated suite or as independently subscribed applications.
Our client base includes over 100 private equity and alternative investment firms spanning the US, Europe and Asia. Our team is headquartered in Miami with offices in New York, London, Boston, Washington DC, Brazil, and Kiev.
Work as part of the AltaReturn Sales team, supporting the sales representatives and account executives in prospecting and building a pool of qualified leads to meet business plans, and company objectives. This employee is responsible for telephone and email prospecting; qualifying and processing marketing leads for the sales team; and generating summarized reports of the key findings. This individual is expected to be an enthusiastic team player with exceptional phone communication skills. Additionally, this employee must possess exceptional interpersonal skills in order to understand different buying personas, positions and communicate the value of AltaReturn solutions, in order to persuade new business prospects to learn more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reach out to prospects via telephone and email to qualify leads using a specified scoring system.
- Navigate through a conversation flow to uncover business needs, understand pains, and position AltaReturn as a compelling solution.
- Generate marketing qualified leads that are processed as new opportunities and sent to the sales team in the CRM system (MS Dynamics CRM.)
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system.
- Convey summarized key findings from phone conversations to the rest of the Marketing team to help refine marketing communications.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED)
- 1 – 3 years of prior experience in a customer service, lead generation, or sales role.
- Driven and resourceful in finding new approaches to ensure his/her message is resonating with potential customers.
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities and/or project.
- Effective decision making and critical thinking skills for problem identification and solution recommendation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English. Ability to build a genuine rapport with prospects over the phone promptly
- Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure. Ability to adapt to changing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude, detail oriented, and highly organized.
- Experience with financial services or private equity preferred.
Experience in MS Dynamics CRM Preferred.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Education and/or Experience
Associates Degree in Marketing, Sales, or related discipline. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
English (reading, writing, verbal)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear. The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. The employee also regularly lifts and/or moves objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision requirements of this job include close vision and distance vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee rarely is exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.