Junior Product Support Analyst
Position Description: The Product Support Analyst is responsible for the analysis, research, and resolution of support tickets registered in the Zendesk ticket tracking system. He or she will review incoming support cases and engage with the client to determine the cause of the issue or concern and set expectations for a resolution which may include deferring tasks to internal subject matter experts in the areas of consultant, business intelligence, development, reporting, and project management team members. As a member of the support team he or she will assist in support cases in other areas as required. Using the intelligence gathered from cases and clients the support agent will assist in process improvement initiatives, writing procedures and training materials.
- Maintain a high level of client relations and satisfaction by facilitating conference calls and timely effective resolution of AltaReturn software suite support cases registered in Zendesk ticket tracking system.
- Champion client reported issues as the primary point of contact for assigned tickets summitted through the Zendesk support system.
- Develop expertise in all AltaReturn applications and gain knowledge of application capabilities from relevant experts within the company who can help expedite case resolution.
- Conduct frequent proactive follow-up of pending ticket resolution by managing relationships with cross-functional teams in Business Intelligence, Development Engineers, Technology Analysts, Corporate and Fund Accounting Consultants.
- Provide client support coverage during expanded business hours.
Role and Responsibility
- Manage the resolution of assigned client support tickets by applying strong analytical thinking.
- Champion client relations and expectations proactively.
- Engage in the investigation of support tickets by conducting conference calls with clients to conduct discovery sessions to gather all related information concerning the reported issue.
- Monitor cases assigned to internal subject matter experts to ensure frequent client communication is taking place and intervene where necessary to ensure timely resolution.
- Assist with the documentation of client/user reported product issues, and internal procedures.
- Provide coverage during expanded business operations schedule (flexible hours 8am through 8pm EST).
- Meet billable hour and quality goals, and record keeping requirements.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Bachelor’s degree required, with 2-4 years business or product support, client services and/or technology driven operations experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills with ability to communicate professionally both oral and written.
- Ability to work well with others and engage cross-functional departments on cases and projects.
- Knowledge of technical support ticket resolution in the software technology industry.
- Experience within a technical product supporting service role or an operations staff in the software technology and or financial reporting industry.
- Ability to learn different software applications used at AltaReturn and takes initiative to research training in areas where no formal training exists.
- Intermediate MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS CRM, MS PowerPoint, and MS SharePoint.