Implementation Consulting Manager
Company: Vertice Technologies was founded in 2008 to deliver a different approach to solutions and services for the private equity and alternative asset management industry. Vertice’s flagship product, AltaReturn®, is a suite of private equity technology solutions covering fund and management company accounting, CRM, investor communications, portfolio monitoring and business intelligence. These solutions are developed on the Microsoft foundation and available as an integrated suite or as independently subscribed applications.
Our client base includes over 100 private equity and alternative investment firms spanning the US, Europe and Asia. Our team is headquartered in Miami with offices in New York, London, Boston, Washington DC, Brazil, and Kiev.
Work as part of the AltaReturn consulting team to implement the AltaReturn solution for new clients as well as support enhancements and upgrades to existing clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work as part of the AltaReturn consulting team to implement the AltaReturn Corporate Accounting solution for new clients as well as support enhancements and upgrades to existing clients.
- Gather client requirements for accounting, reporting and other key processes and work with internal teams to implement the client’s needs according to the AltaReturn implementation methodology.
- Assist with the development of a project plan for each implementation. Track the progress of the implementation according to the project plan, and provide status updates to the Project Manager on a weekly basis.
- Configure the AltaReturn system according to the agreed-upon design documentation, and work with the client and database administration team to migrate client historical data into the system.
- Conduct testing of application and custom enhancements prior to client deployment, work with clients to facilitate user acceptance testing and production rollout.
- Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with AltaReturn’s plans and vision.
- Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching.
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV or comparable accounting/ERP software.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in an accounting, business analysis and/or consulting role.
- Excellent computer skills, especially in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Experience with finance or private equity preferred.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and meeting deadlines.
Skilled in the use of Microsoft applications, specifically Excel data functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, finance, management information systems, business administration or related field.
English (reading, writing, verbal)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear. The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. The employee also regularly lifts and/or moves objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision requirements of this job include close vision and distance vision. Must be able to travel by plane and automobile.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee rarely is exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Travel requirement of 20-25%.