Company: Vertice Technologies was founded in 2008 to deliver a different approach to solutions and services for the private equity and alternative asset management industry. Vertice’s flagship product, AltaReturn®, is a suite of private equity technology solutions covering fund and management company accounting, CRM, investor communications, portfolio monitoring and business intelligence. These solutions are developed on the Microsoft foundation and available as an integrated suite or as independently subscribed applications.
Our client base includes over 100 private equity and alternative investment firms spanning the US, Europe and Asia. Our team is headquartered in Miami with offices in New York, London, Boston, Washington DC, Brazil, and Kyiv.
AltaReturn delivers next generation software solutions for the alternative investment industry. Professional performance reporting and financial statement generation for our diverse investments requires an intelligent detail oriented individual. Engineered on familiar Microsoft platforms, AltaReturn is designed as an end-to-end solution to help the alternative investment industry achieve unprecedented levels of efficiency and effectiveness. AltaReturn has an excellent opportunity for a full time Business Intelligence Quality Assurance Engineer.
- 2+ year of working experience in business and system analysis;
- Deep understanding of Software Development Life Cycle;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Attentiveness to details;
- excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Clear understanding of MVP meaning.
As a plus
- Working experience as a Scrum master.
- Writing user stories, use cases;
- Technical/finance background;
- UI/UX skills.
- Work close with the Development Team, Project Manager and Product Owner;
- Requirements gathering and specification document writing;
- Keeping requirements documentation up to date;
- Facilitating Scrum process.